06. PMQ 元创方
35 Aberdeen Street
This site was the Police Married Quarters. Its history goes back to more than a hunderd years ago. The site became the campus of Central School in 1889. It is the first government school providing western secondary education to the public in Hong Kong. The School building was damaged during the World War II. In 1951, the current building was built to provide living quarters for married police office. It was used for this purpose until 2000.